A cloud-based virtual router service that helps reduce equipment, operating, and facility costs.
The Virtual Router Service is a cloud-based, carrier-grade, high-performance router, or network switch, that connects your organization's network to the BCNET Transit Exchange infrastructure. Fully supported by BCNET, the virtualized router makes it easy, simple and cost-effective to connect to the Advanced Network.
- A cloud-based, carrier-grade, high-performance router, or network switch, that connects your organization's network to the BCNET Transit Exchange
- Provisions carrier-grade, high-performance routing hardware
- Delivers instantaneous access to high-performance core routing instances
- Enables secure access and multiple network connections such as VLANs and Multi-homing
- Boosts your network performance with options for 100 Mbps, GigE or 10 GigE routers
- Monitors your router and provides proactive 24/7 support Advantages
- Reduce equipment and operating costs by 28-40% Flexibly manage your network
- Leverage our highly trained network experts for training, consultation and configuration
This service is available to all members. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Client Services.
Support & Service Requests
We provide 24/7 expert support to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free network service.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.