Vending Machines - Ryan Vending
BCNET has contracted with Ryan Vending to provide a wide range of beverage and snack offerings to higher education institutions in B.C.
The vending machine services program offers vending services for cold and hot beverages and snacks. The program provides institutions with a competitive vending commission model.
- Competitive commission vending rates
- Increased product choices for consumers with the availability of over 40+ brands including healthy and leading brand choices
- Access to the provision of equipment and vending-related maintenance and services to ensure that equipment is fully functioning, hygienic and stocked at all times
- Improved user experience through payment system technologies that enable a variety of payment forms including cash, credit and mobile payment acceptance
- Planograming services to ensure the right product mix to maximize revenues
How to access
Please contact Casey Sewell, Director, Client Relations
Mussarat Kang, Client Relations
Rob Oughtred, Operations Director, Sector Program
Call toll free 1-877-311-7171
BCNET Procurement Team
HEAR From Others
To learn from other institutions and their experiences on the program to date, please contact the following member:
Cameron Roy, Director of Ancillary Services, University of the Fraser Valley
Expiry date: June 30, 2024
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.