AWS Technical Essentials
Learn the foundations of Amazon Web Services cloud computing, storage, and networking.
In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
- Certified instructor Led training
- Online course delivery option
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- And much more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions architects
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)