Desire2Learn offers incentive programs for new and existing users.
BCNET partnered with Desire2Learn (D2L) to offer a five-year consortium agreement for the higher education sector (expires September 2021). Members have the option to purchase the Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace solution, an online teaching and learning platform, at competitive pricing for both new and existing users.
Brightspace eLearning platform is Brightspace™ Learning Environment — seamlessly bringing together the best in analytics, mobile, collaboration, and media tools and an award-winning accessibility approach — it’s much more than your typical LMS.
Desire2Learn (D2L) is a global leader in EdTech and the creator of Brightspace, the world’s first integrated learning platform. The company partners with thought-leading organizations to improve learning through data-driven technology that helps deliver a personalized experience to every learner, regardless of geography or ability. D2L’s open and extensible platform is used by more than 1,100 clients and almost 15 million individual learners in higher education, K–12, healthcare, government, and the enterprise sector.
- Built with a focus on exceeding accessibility standards and ensuring compatibility with assistive technologies
- A robust set of built-in mobile features, such as web support across multiple platforms and responsive HTML 5 layouts
- Packed with a featured, integrated collaboration toolset to deliver the best hybrid and online learning experience
- Offers a more engaging learning experience through support for internal and external media, expansive storage and sharing capabilities, and an HTML-based interface that makes embedding media easy
- A built-in suite of tools that measure, analyze, and report on existing student data to help faculty create the conditions needed to facilitate success
This service is available to higher education members only. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.