Cylinder Gas - Linde (formerly Praxair)
BCNET has contracted with Linde (formerly Praxair) to offer higher education institutions with competitive pricing, and a convenient online ordering system to purchase a range of cylinder gas products.
Effective July 15, 2021, BCNET exercised the extension of an additional five (5) year term to July 15, 2026.
- Dedicated technical experts and territory managers to meet your cylinder gas and equipment needs. They offer the highest safety standards in B.C.
- Strategically located gas-filling plants and stocking warehouses close to all institutions to ensure an adequate and continuous supply of gas
- Competitive pricing on over 60 core list items and separate discount pricing for all non-core cylinder gas products. Availability of all-in pricing (includes tank rental) for easy benefit reporting and cost-tracking.
- Emergency 24-hour ordering for local orders and delivery service plus online ordering
- Easy online order tracking and information system through the Praxair Express online ordering system. Online orders offer instant access to a custom order group or catalogue of contract offering products
- Find the products you need quickly and easily at Praxair Express Extranet. Register online here.
How to ACCESS
Please contact Deb Roberts, General Manager
Keith Alexander, Specialty Gases Territory Manager
Expiry date: July 15, 2026
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.