Custodial Supplies - Staples Business Advantage
BCNET has contracted with Staples Business Advantage to supply higher education institutions with a range of custodial supplies.
BCNET holds a three-year contract effective May 1, 2018. Through the agreement, members can access a range of custodial supplies such as cleaning chemicals and hardware, custodial equipment and machinery, soaps/paper products and associated dispensers and other consumables.
- Access to a wide range of competitively priced supplies, including private label and sustainable solutions, that align with institutional health and sustainability policies and practices
- Access safety training and equipment maintenance support services to minimize your institution’s total cost of ownership
- Support for your institution’s management of dispensers through an assessment program to identify interchangeable consumables or dispenser conversion requirements
- Dedicated facility category experts, local resources and broad delivery logistics to support the needs of participating members across B.C.
- Reduction in time and effort with online ordering through Eway
How to ACCESS
Please contact Peter Fernandes, Regional Sales Manager
Maggie Clark, Vertical Sales Lead, Education
Expiry date: April 30, 2021
BCNET has the option to extend the contract for up to two additional years.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.