Compugen - Software Licensing
Compugen is the BCNET preferred value-added reseller for the purchase of software.
The Software Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Agreement provides members with leading consultancy services for higher ed-centric software solutions to meet diverse needs for academic, research and administration needs.
Recognized as an industry-leading VAR of software licensing solutions in Canada, members can access Compugen’s software consulting practices as an accredited Microsoft License Solution Provider (LSP) and the Adobe Authorized Education Reseller (AER) accreditation.
Working with Compugen, members can take advantage of their highly responsive account management team to support a wide range of software acquisition needs including VMWare, Veeam, Citrix, Red Hat, Varonis, and more.
- Compugen’s buying power simplifies the acquisition process for a wide range of software including SaaS, perpetual, enterprise, and other software licensing
- Support for volume-based Microsoft and Adobe agreements
- Dedicated and highly responsive account management team to support members on a wide range of software products, including VMWare, Veeam, Citrix, Red Hat, Varonis and more.
- Expert consultants who offer publisher neutrality, market intelligence and deep analysis to support your strategic decisions.
- Transparent costing for additional value-added services.
- Quality management processes: ISO 9001 certification, reporting and customer satisfaction assessment mechanisms to ensure a positive end-user experience and continuous improvement
how to access
Please contact Compugen
BCNET Procurement Team
EXPIRY DATE: NOVEMBER 24, 2025
BCNET has the option to extend the contract for up to two additional one year terms.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.