Increase responsiveness, improve resource planning, decrease call volume and support the implementation of better change management with TeamDynamix.
BCNET has successfully secured a reseller agreement with TeamDynamix, allowing members to purchase the platform for preferred pricing. TeamDynamix provides higher education institutions a solution for campus-wide support with service and project management together on one platform.
TeamDynamix has been named a Gold Medalist for both their IT Service Management (ITSM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) software in Info-Tech's Research Group's Software Reviews Category Awards.
With TeamDynamix, members can enjoy internal IT support along with the option to expand support across their institution's campuses. Utilizing One Stop, a single server that can be accessed universally by students, faculty and staff, allows for ease of access when retrieving information, submitting service requests and tracking projects and workflows.
IT Service Management (ITSM) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) platforms need to support the emerging needs of higher ed. Using one platform for ITSM and PPM, TeamDynamix provides campus-wide support for students, faculty and staff members. Furthermore, it provides flexibility and ease of access to manage assets which will improve effectiveness, efficiency and reduce costs associated with providing services.
Campus-wide support with service & project management together on one platform.
- Single portal that can be universally accessed to manage processes
- One Stop Student Services: universal access by students, staff and faculty to retrieve information, submit service requests and track projects along with workflows
- Improve visibility to provide better services
- Centralize data and projects, allowing for high-level information capture about operations and maintenance activities
- Support for all size of projects, complex or simple
- Full ITSM life-cycle support including Incident and Problem Management, Service Catalogue, Asset Management, Knowledge Base and Change and Release Management with configurable workflows and automation rules
- Provides ability to generate various customized dashboards and ad-hoc reports
- Offers a Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) allowing users to create knowledge base articles
- Campus-wide support: increase responsive times, improves resource planning while decreasing call volume and allows for better change management
- Portfolio approach: prioritize tasks, allocate and track hours to model across a portfolio of projects