Active Leadership for IT Professionals
Leadership training for IT professionals offers a diverse set of leadership practices and skills for getting results.
Recent studies confirm a leader is the prime factor for creating a productive work environment and contributing to higher employee retention. The Active Leadership for IT professionals course offers a diverse set of leadership practices and skills for anyone responsible for getting results with and through others.
This course will also provide the concepts and the practices of leadership in a high impact learning-environment to help you learn how to effectively coach, empower and lead individuals and teams to higher levels of performance.
- Certified instructor-led training
- In-person and online course delivery options
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT managers, IT professionals and business managers with team members or charged with leading teams
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Personal leadership behaviours and attitudes that impact the performance of others
- How to plan and deliver clear, concise communication to direct, guide and engage employees
- What people need in order to change a behaviour or practice
- How ability and motivation impact performance and outcomes, regardless of the task
- Three different leadership styles and when they should be used to maximize the performance of others
- Appropriate leadership style to be matched to individuals and specific tasks
- How the foundational principles of coaching impact coaching results
- The difference btween "coaching for job" versus "coaching for career"
- Behavioural feedback that recognizes and rewards employee performance
- How to use a consistent approach to providing feedback that reinforces desired behaviors and helps achieve performance improvements
- The procedure to assess performance gaps and improve task performance
- The best practices to coach, reinforce and create a motivational climate for employee growth and retention
- The process of creating a personal development plan based on assessed leadership strengths and development needs
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)