Imagine being able to create, upload, manage, publish and deliver high quality content to any device and share instantly with teachers and learners.
The shared Kaltura service is an affordable, fully hosted, enterprise video platform that offers a robust, stable and scalable environment to create your own CampusTube. The technology helps redefine the learning experience.
The shared service offering is the result of a successful collaboration between BCNET, BCcampus and UBC.
- Low-cost-shared BCNET Kaltura enterprise license
- Full-service hosted service in EduCloud
- BCcampus supports institutions with expertise and tools to integrate Kaltura into Learning Management Systems
- 100% FIPPA compliant
- System administration such as Kaltura version upgrades and plugin testing and installation
- Easily create, upload, clip, manage, publish and deliver high quality video to any device, live or on demand.
- Kaltura assures optimal playback on all mobile devices, with automatic device detection, and HTML5 (with Flash fallback).
- Seamless integration of video into your LMS (Blackboard, Moodle, Brightspace (D2L), Canvas and Sakai) using a cloud based, LTI compliant, hosted framework, served directly from the Kaltura cloud servers.
- Your existing authentication and authorization processes are fully supported and additional security options are offered.
- Empower your educators and students by creating a video portal with library video resources, channels for group collaborations, student generated content, and more.
- Highly robust, stable and scalable
This service is available to all members. To see a compete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Client Services.
Support & Service Requests
BCcampus provides support on Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 4:00 PM to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free service.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.