CIRA D-Zone Anycast DNS
BCNET signed a contract with CIRA to offer members a market-leading secondary DNS solution to enhance website protection.
D-Zone Anycast DNS is one of the most comprehensive Canadian secondary DNS services on the market, with nodes closer to your customers than any other solution.
D-Zone leverages a global anycast infrastructure, providing a 100 per cent SLA for DNS resolution and fast DNS response times. D-Zone helps to improve both the availability of your websites and the speed of access to them.
This content is sourced from the CIRA D-Zone Datasheet.
- Disaster Proof: 24 Anycast servers are online and managed to provide a 100 per cent up-time service level agreement (SLA)
- Faster: Automatically routes DNS queries to the geographically closest nameserver to reduce latency for your visitors
- DDoS Resilience: International and local nodes are available to mitigate risks and provide continuous protection against attacks
- Easy to use web interface and API
- Enterprise Support: 24x7 technical support
- DNS Reporting and Alerts
- Secure: Signed zone transfers using TSIG
- IPv6: Support for IPv6 DNS resolution
- Backed by the expertise of CIRA
- High Reliability
- High Performance
- DDoS Protection
- Easy and Flexible Implementation
This service is available to higher education members only. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to ACCESS
For more information, please contact Client Services.
SUPPORT & SERVICE REQUESTS
To report incidents, please contact: 604-424-0489 or email@example.com
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.