Wireless Networking - Aruba
The Aruba contract offers enterprise mobility products for higher education members.
BCNET signed a three-year contract in December 2015 (optional two-year extension) with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company.
Aruba’s smart and scalable solutions help education customers create mobile-first campuses for today’s #GenMobile student, giving them a better shot at success by improving collaboration and learning.
Aruba Campus Network Solution
- Mobility controllers for next-gen networks
- Enterprise-grade Wave 2 wi-fi access points
- Network Management for multi-vendor (or Aruba only) solutions
Aruba ClearPass Policy Management
- ClearPass Policy Manager provides secure network access in a mobile world
- ClearPass Guest management for secure onboarding of guest devices
Aruba Mobile Engagement
How to access
Please contact your Aruba representative to learn more about the agreement or their channel partners that can be used to purchase:
Brian Cherrin, Territory Manager, Aruba
You may also contact Compugen, BCNET’s contracted Infrastructure VAR to purchase: email@example.com
expiry date: DECEMBER 18, 2020
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.