Travel Management Services - Direct Travel
BCNET has contracted with Direct Travel to provide institutions with Travel Management Services.
BCNET holds a five-year contract effective December 1, 2015. The Direct Travel (formerly UNIGLOBE One Travel) contract for travel management services offers institutions a full array of corporate travel services for both domestic and international travellers.
- Access to a dedicated higher education account team for program implementation support, 24/7 access to travel experts, and management of group travel details including athletics and international travel
- Provide safety and security support for travellers through traveller profile management, 24/7 rescue line and Flight Tracker solutions
- Improved user experience for travellers by providing an option for online self-service and full service agent assistance
- Access to a range of sector air, hotel and car agreements to support cost-effective travel
- Access to reporting tools and performance metrics to increase spend visibility to policy and cost management strategies
How to ACCESS
Please contact Brianna Drysale, Account Manager
EXPIRY DATE: November 30, 2020
BCNET has the option to extend the contract for up to five additional years.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.