TalentMarketplace is an online recruitment platform that gives employers direct access to pre-screened project talent.
TalentMarketplace helps employers find talent with their machine learning matching algorithm which matches skills with your requirements. Talent is pre-screened through a resume review and phone interview before being hand selected to be part of employers' custom talent pools. All talent must opt in as actively seeking every two weeks to ensure they are still responsive. This allows organizations to hire higher quality talent faster, consuming less personal time and effort.
BCNET offers members a discounted tiered pricing model for TalentMarketplace
Better results than a full-service recruitment agency for a fraction of the cost
- Average of 1 hire for every 1.55 interviews - 18.6 hours per hire back in your calendar
- Average of 82% of profiles as "interview-worthy", compared to less than 10% through job boards
- Get "interview-worthy" candidates for open roles in an average of 5 business days - several weeks faster than traditional methods
- Salary and/or contract rate expectations up-front - no haggling at the end of your recruitment cycle, resulting in a repost
- A dedicated Account Manager to help you stay on top of your hiring efforts
- Instant access to candidates pre-screened with a phone interview and resume review
- A 100% response rate from candidate in an average of 10.4 hours, including evenings and weekends
- Shortlists of talent selected by both AI and just-the-right-amount of human touch
This service is available to all members. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.