Server Hardware - Dell
Dell offers discounted pricing on all products and services in their server portfolio.
In August 2021, BCNET exercised the extension of three additional years to November 09, 2024. The contract offers members competitive pricing on all products and services in their server portfolio.
The BCNET/Dell Server agreement includes competitive pricing for other server platforms and products including full server based solutions for virtualization, high-performance computing and other use cases. Dell is available to offer assessments, planning and roadmap sessions for BCNET members.
The agreement offers discounted pricing on four product configurations:
- Blade server with chassis - Dell M1000e Blade chassis with PowerEdge M630 blades and networking
- Large server - Dell PowerEdge R930 4U, 4 socket server
- Medium server - Dell PowerEdge R730 and R530 server
- Small server - Dell PowerEdge R430, R530 and R630
- Products and Services within the Dell server portfolio
These server products feature:
- Full active network configuration
- Hot-plug components
- Status LED on front and back of server
- Redundant cooling
- Redundant power (n+n)
- Redundant remote compatibility list for VMware and Microsoft (for HyperV)
For more information, please refer to the data sheet and/or visit the Dell Website.
How to access
For more information about purchasing, please contact Dell directly:
Gregg Rushton, Account Executive, Dell
Gregg is the primary contact for UBC, SFU, UVic, BCIT, Langara, and Camosun
Greg Griffiths, District Manager - Western Canada
Greg is is the primary contact for all other institutions
BCNET Procurement Team
expiry date: NOVEMBER 09, 2024
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.