Recruitment Services (Administrative and IT Staffing) – Altis
BCNET has contracted with Altis Recruitment to offer professional, expert recruiting and consulting services to support B.C’s higher education institutions in locating IT and administrative talent.
Altis Recruitment is one of Canada’s largest independently owned recruiting firms, recognized for matching employers with highly skilled talent. By working with Altis, you can find and attract the right talent match for your IT and administrative hiring needs. They offer a range of personalized services such as creating position profiles, job postings, talent attraction plans, as well they use the latest technology in matching candidates to best fit your hiring needs.
- Recruitment related consultation and services including:
- Talent identification and matching
- Developing position profiles and descriptions
- Drafting of job postings
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to identify qualified candidates
- Tailoring strategies to support institution specific vision, mission, and culture
- Reduction of administrative effort, including reviewing of submitted materials, scheduling of interviews, and performing reference and background checks
- Cost effective placement services
- Analysis and programs designed for institutional diversity and inclusion programs
- Guaranteed placement of candidates for a minimum of one year
- Integration with existing institutional enterprise recruitment systems and applications as required
- Sourcing of candidates using industry wide best practice strategies
How to access
For Administrative Staffing Recruitment Services:
Alyssia Tassone, Manager, Strategic Partnerships Public Services
Phone: (604) 408-8862 ext 3232
For IT Recruitment Services:
Jonathan Turner, Senior Account Manager, IT Services
Phone: (604) 900-6390
For general inquiries:
BCNET Procurement Team
Expiry date: November 17, 2024
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.