Motivate for Full Engagement
Creating an environment that helps others feel motivated to fully engage in their work is one of the most important contributions a leader can make.
Highly motivated employees are more productive, more creative, and more focused on achieving quality results for themselves and their organizations.
In the Motivate for Full Engagement course, you will evaluate your method of motivation and understand the role of motivation in leading others. You will learn intrinsic and extrinsic motivation sources, explore four key motivational drivers, and learn to not only motivate yourself, but others in order to fully engage in the work of the team and organization.
Benefits for the Individual
- Increased understanding of why motivation matters
- Improved clarity about what drives motivation
- Better understanding of what motivates you on the job
- Greater clarity on what motivation looks like
- Optimized motivation in yourself and others
Benefits for the Organization
- Enhanced employee engagement Improved organizational culture Improved performance
- Certified instructor-led training In-person course delivery Catered Lunch, snacks & coffee and light breakfast foods daily
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders at all levels—vice presidents, directors, managers, and supervisors
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Motivation and how it relates to employee engagement
- Sources and drivers of motivation
- What motivational factors drive your behaviour at work
- Assess your motivation level on a current work activity
- Outward signs of motivation: willingness, attitude, commitment, and confidence
- Individual differences in motivation
- Ways to enhance your motivation at work
- Assess your perception of others' motivation on a current work activity
- How to help others tap into their motivation at work
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)