Making Effective Business Decisions
As pressure to make better informed business decisions increases, along with the amount of data available continuing to grow, leaders need to be able to think strategically and use the information and approach to make optimal decisions.
The challenge is that there are many factors that can negatively impact your ability to make good decisions. Knowing what data is most relevant and understanding how personal biases and tendencies can positively and negatively impact results is critical to success.
In the Making Effective Business Decisions workshop, you will gain the insight you need to maximize your ability to think strategically and make better decisions. Learn how to apply practical tools and models to improve the outcomes of your decisions.
- Certified instructor-led training
- In-person course delivery
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
This is a 1/2-day in-class program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders at all levels—vice presidents, directors, managers, and supervisor
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Strategic thinking, your thinking style, and your decision-making style
- Biases in strategic thinking and decision making
- Reaction to feedback about your decisions
- How to use data to make better decisions
- Tools to structure problems and make better decisions
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)