The Azure Administrator course is designed for system administrators who plan to transition into Azure, and IT professionals who already have experience with Azure but wish to expand their competencies.
In this course, you will delve deep into topics regarding virtual machine customization, hybrid networking, storage security and the utilization of the Azure Active Directory to integrate, authenticate and manage accounts. You will learn about the Azure virtual machines, virtual networks, and storage options through expert instruction and hands-on experience. Each of these topics is covered over a full day, giving the opportunity to dive deep into topics such as virtual machine customization, hybrid networking, and storage security. Finally, the course covers authentication, account management, and integration using Azure AD.
As an Azure Administrator, you take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate while communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient, they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification. You must pass exam AZ-103.
- Highly skilled, certified trainer
- In-person and online course delivery options
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
- Complimentary access to practice labs, indexed class recordings, unlimited course retakes and digital courseware (for 90 days following course completion)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- System Administrators who are transitioning into Azure
- IT Professionals who have experience with Azure
- IT Professionals who wish to expand their competencies
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control
- Using Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log
- How to query and analyze Log Analytics data
- Deploying resources with ARM templates and organizing Azure resources
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI
- Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service
- Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities, and general planning considerations
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions
- Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering
- Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD Application Proxy
- Implement and configure Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
- Use Azure RBAC to grant a granular level of access based on an administrator’s assigned tasks
- Use Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to configure a strong authentication for users at sign-in
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)