Architecting on AWS
Learn all the essential skills to architect your IT solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will gain in-depth knowledge of the AWS platform and learn how to leverage AWS services for your specific cloud-based application.
This 3-day hands-on training provides current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure from beginning to end. You will also explore case studies with a variety of AWS infrastructure designs and strategies to deepen your understanding of the materials taught. After the course, you will be fully equipped to build as well as scale a more efficient and reliable IT solution on the AWS cloud environment.
- Course taught by AWS Instructors
- Virtual attendance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Making decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leveraging AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leveraging AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Making an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Using the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
1. Core AWS Knowledge
2. Designing Your Environment
3. Making Your Environment Highly Available
4. Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
5. Event-Driven Scaling
6. Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
7. Designing Storage at Scale
8. Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
9. The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
10. Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
11. Troubleshooting Your Environment
12. Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Date: March 10 - 12, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Virtual Attendance Only
Registration Deadline: February 24, 2020
Course Fees (login required)