Next-Gen Endpoint Protection - Sophos
The BCNET and Sophos contract offers competitive pricing on Sophos Endpoint Advanced + Exploit Prevention
Through the agreement, members can access Sophos Endpoint Advanced + Exploit Prevention software.
Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit. Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
By correlating threat indicators, Sophos Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from an on-premises management console
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from SophosLabs
Sophos Mobile is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution that helps businesses spend less time and effort to manage and secure traditional and mobile endpoints. The only UEM solution that integrates natively with a leading next-gen endpoint security platform, Sophos Mobile supports management of Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS
- Configuration and policies
- Inventory and asset management
- Detailed reporting
- Install, remove, and view apps
- Enterprise app store
- App control, whitelist/blacklist
- Manage and configure Office 365 apps
Full Disk Encryption
Provides centrally-managed, full disk encryption using Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault, taking advantage of the technology built into the operating systems. Seamlessly manage keys and recovery functions from the SafeGuard Management Center.
Compliance, Reporting, and Management
Our simplified central control helps you comply with data protection regulations and prevents data breaches.
- Instant detailed reports and audits
- Role-based management to separate authorization levels
- Dual officer authorization for critical tasks
- Securely store, exchange, and recover keys across devices
- Set policies for groups and devices from a centralized console
How to ACCESS
For more information, please contact, email@example.com
or contact Sophos BCNET@sophos.com
BCNET Procurement Team
EXPIRY DATE: FebRUARY 8, 2023
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.