Custodial Supplies - Staples Professional
BCNET has contracted with Staples Professional to supply higher education institutions with a range of custodial supplies.
On April 30, 2021, BCNET exercised the extension of two (2) additional one (1) year terms to April 30, 2023. Through the agreement, members can access a range of custodial supplies such as cleaning chemicals and hardware, custodial equipment and machinery, soaps/paper products and associated dispensers and other consumables.
- Access to a wide range of competitively priced supplies, including private label and sustainable solutions, that align with institutional health and sustainability policies and practices
- Access safety training and equipment maintenance support services to minimize your institution’s total cost of ownership
- Support for your institution’s management of dispensers through an assessment program to identify interchangeable consumables or dispenser conversion requirements
- Dedicated facility category experts, local resources and broad delivery logistics to support the needs of participating members across B.C.
- Reduction in time and effort with online ordering through Eway
How to ACCESS
Please contact Peter Fernandes, Regional Sales Manager
Jamil Dibe, Vertical Sales Lead, Education
Expiry date: April 30, 2023
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.