If you are currently registered as a BCNET wiki user, we have assigned you a wiki login account.
Notice of Change to Your BCNET Wiki Profile
We are enabling your e-mail address on your wiki profile, so it can be viewed by other internal BCNET wiki users. Our goal is to foster community collaboration and make it easy for others from high education institutions across the province to find you.
What is a User Profile?
Your online profile allows you to share your contact details: your organization's name, your title, photo, phone, e-mail, etc.
Update your Wiki User Profile
We encourage you to share your profile information with the BCNET member community.
- Login to the wiki (If you can't remember your Wiki ID, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Look at the top right navigation bar. (You should see your name)
- Mouse over your name, and a drop down menu will appear
- Click on ‘Profile’
- Look at the far right side and you will see ‘Personal and Company Profile’
- Click on ‘Edit’ to update your information
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about your profile or would like your wiki account disabled.